Creating Compassionate Community
Weekly ON-LINE Drop-In
Next Meeting: Tuesday March 31, 7 – 8:30 pm
Hello there, I would like to invite you to our next Creating Compassionate Community gathering with myself and my colleague Patricia Williams.
These are extraordinary times. We are physically isolating but we don’t have to be alone- thanks to modern technology!
As trained teachers of Mindful Self-Compassion, and we have recently created community drop-in events. Since the outbreak of Covid 19 we have decided to take them online and have them weekly!
Join us for the self-kindness and mindfulness practises and sharing with like-minded souls who wish to create a more caring, supportive world for themselves and others.
We will create a safe space to share, meditate and practice mindfulness and self-compassion. We will embrace our common humanity in this time of fear and uncertainty as we continue to cultivate a compassionate community here in Victoria.
Everyone is welcome and you need no experience of mindfulness practise to join in.
Please see below for details and contact me if you have any questions:
- Tuesday 31st March 2020
- 7pm – 8:30pm
- Download the free ZOOM app. Then on the evening of the meeting, click the link below to join in.
- We will start at 7 pm, but we ask that you please check in 10-15 minutes early to test your audio and video, and to make yourself comfortable.
- It is FREE – but please feel free to make any donations to The Mustard Seed, Victoria
- This is the zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/848885954
- Meeting ID: 848 885 954NOTE: We typically plan to offer the meetings on Wednesday evenings, but for this week only it has been moved to Tuesday, March 31.
Patricia and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you!
Please feel free to invite friends too
‘As you float now, where I held you
and let go, remember when fear
cramps your heart what I told you:
lie gently and wide to the light-year
stars, lie back, and the sea will hold you.’
Poem: “First Lesson,” by Philip Booth from Lifelines