Creating Compassionate Community
Weekly Zoom Drop-In Online Mindfulness and Self-Compassion Practise
We teach locally in Victoria, BC, and have felt called in recent weeks to include regular online community drop-in sessions.
Share this learning with like-minded souls who wish to create a more caring, supportive world for themselves and others.
We will create a safe space to practise mindfulness and self-compassion. We will embrace our common humanity in this time of fear and uncertainty. Being together in this way we cultivate a compassionate community, here in Victoria.
Each week we will explore a different practise and there will be brief discussions and sharing opportunities.
These sessions are for both people who have trained in Mindful Self-Compassion and those wanting to find out more. For all it is an opportunity to support and deepen practise, and to learn for yourself the benefits. We discuss empirical research and also the latest findings of neuroscience.
Everyone is welcome and you need no experience of mindfulness or self-compassion practise to join in.
Please see below for details and contact me if you have any questions:
- Every Wednesday from April 8th 2020
- 7pm – 8:30pm
- Download the free ZOOM app. Then on the evening of the meeting, click the link below to join in.
- We will start at 7 pm, but we ask that you please check in 10-15 minutes early to test your audio and video, and to make yourself comfortable.
- It is FREE – but please feel free to make a donations to any charity of your choice. One we like is The Mustard Seed, Victoria
- Zoom Meeting ID: 397 442 297
Patricia and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you!
Please feel free to invite friends too